Copyhold Hollow Bed & Breakfast
Travelling south on the M/A23 exit junction 10A follow the signs for Cuckfield – B2036
On entering Cuckfield Village:
- Straight over the first mini roundabout (passing the ‘Ship’ public house on your right.)
- Left at the second mini roundabout into Ardingly Road.
- Right at the third mini roundabout into Hanlye lane
- left at the T junction
- Go past the entrance to Borde Hill Gardens (on your left), over the brow of the hill and take the first right – sign posted Ardingly.
- Copyhold Hollow Bed and Breakfast is half a mile on the right.
From any other direction:
- Follow signs for Borde Hill Gardens
- Leave entrance to gardens on your left, over brow of hill and take first right – signposted Ardingly.
- Copyhold Hollow is half a mile on the right.
NB. Please be aware that there is another Copyhold Lane in the area – off the A272 between Cuckfield and Haywards Heath. Copyhold Hollow is in the Copyhold lane to the NORTH of Haywards Heath.